- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +972 4.824.2369
We are the “data controller” of any personal data we may collect, process, and hold about you unless we inform you otherwise. We value your privacy and will protect your information at least to the same degree of care and caution as we protect our own information.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect personal data from you directly, and such data may include your name, email address, mobile/landline telephone number, date of birth, address, third party coupons, your credit, or debit card or other payment information, IP address and other device identifiers and related information, browser type and version, and information you give us when you contact our customer services team or engage any other representative of ours. We will process all payments through a third party payment processor and will not retain any customer payment information.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- When you purchase our products from us online.
- When you contact us.
- When you engage with us on social media platforms.
- When we want to inform you of changes, new services, and promotions.
- When we want to ensure the personal and financial information you provide us is accurate.
- When we conduct fraud checks or prevent other illegal activities.
- When we protect our rights or property (or those of third parties).
- When we fulfill our legal and compliance-related obligations.
- When we provide you with marketing materials via SMS and email.
In some cases, we will use your personal data because it’s necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation, such as if we receive a legitimate request from a law enforcement agency. When we send you marketing material via SMS and/or email, we will rely on our legitimate interests as a business, always ensuring that your rights are protected.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
We use your personal data to provide you with the information and products that you request or purchase from us and to communicate with you regarding those products that you purchase from us and respond to your questions and comments. We will not divulge your information for other purposes, such as allowing unaffiliated third parties to offer you products or services. We may also use your personal data to measure how satisfied our customers are and provide customer service.
We may use your personal data for our internal business purposes, such as enhancing our website and improving our services and products. We may also use your personal data to ensure that our website is presented in the most effective and relevant manner for you and your device and setting default options for you. We are free to aggregate, use, and disclose any information which does not identify you specifically, including usage information, statistics, and transaction history.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
We will never sell any of your personal data to a third party. However, in order for us to provide you with our products, we may share your personal data with our trusted third-party providers or our affiliated companies, such as delivery companies, payment processors, legal entities, third parties for the purpose of preventing any fraud, insurers, related entities, and governmental authorities.
We may need to transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) where you have purchased a product or requested a service which sits outside of the EEA, or where we or a third party on our behalf processes your personal data or a portion thereof outside the EEA.
SECURITY & RETENTION
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
COOKIES WE USE
COOKIES USED BY OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can, however, obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome)
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox)
- http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies (Opera)
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer)
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari)
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge)
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- This website is owned and operated by Oneg Hakarmel Ltd.
- We are registered in Israel and our registered office is in Tirat Carmel, Israel.
- You can contact us:
- Through the contact form on our website: www.hemashock.com
- Via email: email@example.com